Searching for a used car can be a pain in the neck. You have to go to all those smelly lots, and when you finally find the right one, it’s covered with dog hair. Luckily, there are other ways to shop for your next vehicle: online! I’ve done some research into some of the best used car websites out there and found that they’re perfect for anyone looking for a good deal on their next ride.
Edmunds is a car research website that has a large database of used cars. It has many features that will help you find the right car at the right price, including:
- A vehicle report that gives you information about the car, including its safety rating and reliability history.
- A fuel economy calculator that shows you how much money it will cost to own your vehicle over time (based on your driving habits).
- Reviews from real people who have owned or leased their vehicles, so you can get an idea of what others thought about them before making your decision.
- Search by zip code.
- Search by price range.
- Search by vehicle type and make, model, year and mileage.
You can also search for cars based on their features and options such as leather seats or sunroofs if you’re looking for something specific in your next car purchase!
- Search for cars for sale by city, state, or zip code.
- Filter your results by price and fuel economy.
- Find out how many miles a car has been driven and whether it’s a lease or financed vehicle.
Kelley Blue Book
Kelley Blue Book is a trusted resource for used car values. Since 1926, Kelley Blue Book has been providing consumers with the most comprehensive database of used car prices and information.
KBB offers the following … Continue reading >>>>