Searching for a used car can be a pain in the neck. You have to go to all those smelly lots, and when you finally find the right one, it’s covered with dog hair. Luckily, there are other ways to shop for your next vehicle: online! I’ve done some research into some of the best used car websites out there and found that they’re perfect for anyone looking for a good deal on their next ride.
Edmunds is a car research website that has a large database of used cars. It has many features that will help you find the right car at the right price, including:
- A vehicle report that gives you information about the car, including its safety rating and reliability history.
- A fuel economy calculator that shows you how much money it will cost to own your vehicle over time (based on your driving habits).
- Reviews from real people who have owned or leased their vehicles, so you can get an idea of what others thought about them before making your decision.
- Search by zip code.
- Search by price range.
- Search by vehicle type and make, model, year and mileage.
You can also search for cars based on their features and options such as leather seats or sunroofs if you’re looking for something specific in your next car purchase!
- Search for cars for sale by city, state, or zip code.
- Filter your results by price and fuel economy.
- Find out how many miles a car has been driven and whether it’s a lease or financed vehicle.
Kelley Blue Book
Kelley Blue Book is a trusted resource for used car values. Since 1926, Kelley Blue Book has been providing consumers with the most comprehensive database of used car prices and information.
KBB offers the following features on its website:
- Car History Reports that give you an idea of how much your vehicle is worth based on factors like mileage, condition, and options;
- Price Estimates for new cars based on make/model/body type/mileage;
- Tools to help you determine whether buying or leasing would be better for you financially;
If you’re looking to sell your old ride (or if someone’s looking to buy it), this site can provide some valuable insight into how much money it might fetch in today’s marketplace.
These websites have thousands of used cars to choose from.
You can find a used car on these websites in just a few minutes. But, before you begin your search, there are some things that you should know.
First and foremost: the number of cars available is important because it will tell you how many options there are and whether or not the website is worth your time. If there are only five cars available for sale on one site–and they’re all priced over $100k–then maybe this isn’t the place for you.
Second: price range matters because it gives buyers an idea about what kind of vehicles they can expect from each site (i.e., luxury vs economy). Prices also give potential buyers an idea about what types of financing options may be available through each seller’s dealership/website; if a seller’s asking price seems high compared to similar vehicles listed elsewhere online then perhaps that seller has better financing deals than competitors who aren’t selling at such high prices! Lastly…
We hope this guide has been helpful in helping you find the best used car websites to shop for your next car. If you’re still unsure about which one is right for you, we recommend starting with Edmunds or AutoTrader since they both offer a variety of vehicles at different price points and can help answer any questions about financing options before making an offer on an individual vehicle.