Toyota has already revealed its new age Corolla last year November 2018 and the car will be launched in Indian market by 2020. The vehicle will supplant the present Corolla Altis model.
The all new Corolla is based upon the TNGA platform and also available in the 1.8-litre petrol-hybrid powertrain.
The changes expected in its design and looks includes:
- All-new exclusive design,
- The Toyota Corolla Altis sedan will be available in sportier look and sportier interiors.
- The additional elements in the car will be:
- Projector headlamps,
- Projector haze lights,
- Daytime running lights and
- Machine-completed 17-inch alloy wheels.
- The front exterior looks sharper
- Will be having the abundance mass in the areas like:
- The headlamps,
- Bonnet and
- Tail lights which will be viable in a trimmed form
The interiors will include:
- More spacious dashboard which includes a central floating touchscreen feature.
- Dual-zone climate control feature,
- An LCD instrument cluster,
- And the leather upholstery.
- The next gen Corolla is found to be longer and more extensive than the existing Corolla Altis model in India.
Also Check Hyundai Creta mileage
Thus the other facts in between the existing and new model are:
- The rooftop has been brought down by 40mm, the wheelbase remains identical.
- Considering the minimal increment in measurements and no expansion in wheelbase.
- The model cabin of new gen Toyota Corolla will be as spacious as the existing Corolla Altis model.
The available colour schemes
The Altis is available in in 7 different colours as:
- Champagne Mica Metallic,
- Phantom Brown,
- Silver Mica Metallic,
- Celestial Black,
- White Pearl Crystal Shine,
- Super white,
- Grey Metallic.
Whereas the next-gen Corolla Altis will be available in 1.2-litre turbo petrol with 2 liter normally aspirated petrol and 2-liter Hybrid petrol motors.
A diesel motor is not yet offered by the brand in the new gen model.
Whereas it has been expected that only manual and CVT automatic gearboxes will be offered in the market.
This is expected to hit the Indian car market by 2020 as we have mentioned earlier also. The new Toyota Corolla Altis price starts in between the range of ₹ 15 lakh – ₹ 20 lakh.
Whereas the price is not yet confirmed yet. It is just an expected price suggested by the industry experts according to the design and features of the new Toyota Corolla Altis.
The model will be available by the end of 2019 or at the starting of 2020 in India. Toyota has already unveiled the next-gen Corolla in China and US simultaneously.
The brand has also confirmed that the all-new Corolla Altis is designed on the TNGA (Toyota New Global Architecture) platform which we have mentioned above.